- My Birthday: July 31
- Favorite Color: Light Pink
- Favorite Food: Pasta
- Favorite Dessert: Banana Split / Strawberry Cheesecake
- Favorite Season: Summer
- Favorite Movie Genre: Sci-Fi/Drama
- Beach or Mountains? Beach
- Spirit Animal: Lion
- Hobbies: Going to the gym, shopping, listening to music, and reading.
My name is Diana Alanis but you can call me Ms. Alanis. I’ve been working for Parlier High School Asp since 2019. It’s been an incredible experience regarding the hectic year we all had, I’m so glad to finally see you all in person. I myself graduated from Parlier High School in 2018. I’m currently finishing up my general ed at Reedley College as a Biological Science major. I plan to become a neonatal nurse in the future. If I could describe myself in three words they would be sweet, understanding, and an old soul. The enrichments that I will be doing this year include The Fashion Show, arts and crafts, photography club, beauty studio, and cooking class. I hope you will be interested! Till then see you next time!